Get Some Beauty Tips
Thick Beautiful Eyebrows with Coconut oil.
Everyone wants Thick and well-shaped to enhance their look. While the thin and sparse eyebrows will make you look aged and dull.
Over plucking, aging, poor cosmetic products, nutritional deficiencies, shave or waxed, stress and some health problems and medical treatments like radiation, eczema, hypothyroidism, chemotherapy, etc. can cause hair loss including the eyebrow line.
Luckily, there are many natural remedies to make your eyebrows grow thick and look gorgeous; one of these is the Coconut oil. It has many benefits like essential proteins and nutrients (like vitamin E and iron) that promote the healthy, thick and dark eyebrows. It is rich in vitamin E and many essential saturated fatty acids which are essential for healthy hair growth.
It prevents more eyebrow loss and aid the growth of more hair in eyebrows. It also stimulates the hair growth to grow back dense and impressive eyebrows.
Wonder how to use the coconut oil for the eyebrow? It is very simple; just do the following steps...
- Take few drops of warm coconut oil onto your fingertips.
- Apply this oil on the clean eyebrows and massage it gently for few minutes, in the direction of the hair growth. That is from the middle of your eyes to the corner of the eye.
- This process is used to improve up the blood circulation, which is essential to stimulate the healthy hair growth.
- Leave it on for few hours, preferably overnight.
- Rinse your eyebrows and face with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Dry the skin and continue doing the same process regularly to thicken up your eyebrows.